About This MontBlanc Pen: Baron Max von Oppenheim’s life was filled with a passion for exploring and discovery, for beauty and the fascination of the Middle East. To honour a man who roamed from Europe to the East the design of the Limited Edition Max von Oppenheim is inspired by the domes of Eastern mosques. Pale grey lacquer inlays on the barrel, made of 925 sterling silver, are reminiscent to the decoration and frescoes of the Middle East while the fountain pen’s platinum-plated rings recall the famous designs and reliefs from Tell Halaf. The limited Edition Patron of Art Max von Oppenheim is crowned by the white Montblanc emblem and embellished with a finely engraved Bedouin motif on the rhodium-plated 18 K gold nib.
MontBlanc Max Von Oppenheim 104218 Limited Edition Fountain Pen
- Series: Limited Edition
- Warranty: 2 Years International
- Pen Name: Max von Oppenheim
- Writing System: Fountain Pen
- Nib: Rhodium-Plated 18k Gold Nib with Engraved Bedouin Motif
- Barrel: 925 Sterling Silver with Pale Grey Lacquer Inlays
- Trim: Gold Plated Rings
- Clip: 925 Sterling Silver
- Special Features: Cap Inlaid with Montblanc Emblem
- Special Pricing: Please call for pricing.