About This Pen: This Montblanc Writers Edition George Bernard Shaw Pen Set includes a fountain pen with a medium nib, a ballpoint pen, and a mechanical pencil. Dark green marbled lacquer punctuated with platinum-plated fittings. These are the style features of the new Writers Edition in honour of the distinguished Irish free thinker George Bernard Shaw. This pen is inspired by Shaw’s best-known character from his play “Pygmalion”: Eliza Doolittle. Just as Eliza, a poor flower girl, is brought up to be an aristocratic lady, so the fine platinum of the pen is replaced more and more towards the cap by the opulent dark green of the precious resin.
MontBlanc George Bernard Shaw 102392 Limited Edition Pen Set
- Series: Limited Edition
- Warranty: 2 Years International
- Pen Name: George Bernard Shaw
- Writing System: Fountain Pen, Ballpoint & Mechanical Pencil
- Nib: Rhodium-plated 18 K Gold nib with flower engraving (for fountain pen)
- Barrel: Body in dark green marbled luxury resin with platinum-plated fittings
- Trim: Platinum Plated
- Clip: Platinum Plated
- Special Features: Montblanc emblem made of ivory-coloured antique resin
- Note: Click here to order refills "
- Special Pricing: MCL7395 (DISPLAY) Please Double-Check Price.